Professional Training and Experience
- DVM, University of California, Davis, 1981
- MS, Nutrition, University of California, Davis, 1982
- PhD, Nutrition, University of California, Davis, 1988
- Clinical Nutritionist (Resident), Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital, UC Davis, CA, 1983-87
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Clinical Nutrition, School of Medicine, UC Davis, CA, 1985-87
- Effects of early life events and the environment on health and disease in cats and people.
- Effects of environmental enrichment on health outcomes.
- Diagnostic markers of health and disease
- Stress effects on health and disease
- Evidence-based medicine
- Effective medical communications
Experts by topic
Experts by college