- Urban ecology of mammals, and the implications for anthropogenic effects on population dynamics of wildlife
- Behavioral ecology of carnivores, with a special emphasis on intraguild relationships between mesopredators
- Emerging infectious diseases in wildlife, particularly the interaction between landscape characteristics, host population dynamics, and parasite prevalence
Current Research Projects
- Ecology of eastern coyotes in Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Nova Scotia.
- Long-term population ecology and disease dynamics of coyotes in the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- Population dynamics and movement patterns of free-ranging domestic cats in urban parks.
- White-tailed deer movements, fawn survival, and coyote movements during the fawning season in Cleveland Metroparks.
Experts by topic
Experts by college