Animal Influenza Ecology and Epidemiology Research Program (AIEERP)
Professional Training and Experience
- PhD: University of Wisconsin-Madison, Virology
- MS: University of Wisconsin-Madison, Virology
- DVM: Colorado State University
- Pre-Vet Med: University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Defining and controlling infectious diseases in avian species.
- Identifying critical hosts, viral, and environmental factors associated with type A influenza infections in domestic poultry, wild birds, and horses.
Experts by topic
Experts by college