Final Buckeye Booster Drawing deadline this weekend
Last chance to win $100 gift cards
The Ohio State University
Another 100 winners will win prizes in the final Buckeye Booster Drawing next week, joining 700 students, faculty and staff members who have already been awarded $100 gift cards.
The deadline for the final drawing is 11:59 p.m. Sunday. Students, faculty and staff can enter through the Buckeye Booster Drawing webpage if they have received and reported their COVID-19 vaccination booster shot.
Winners to date have come from across the university community:
- Students or employees have been selected from all six Ohio State campuses: Columbus, Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark and Wooster.
- Among students, 251 undergraduate, 75 graduate and 24 professional students have won a gift card.
- Employees winners have come from a diverse group of colleges, campus, units and the Wexner Medical Center.
To date, more than 26,000 students, faculty and staff have reported information about their booster shots, more than 26% of the university community.
To participate in the final Buckeye Booster Drawing, students, faculty and staff must:
- Receive the COVID-19 booster dose. Individuals are eligible five months after completing a two-dose primary vaccine series or two months after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Boosters are available at Student Health Services, through the Wexner Medical Center and locations around the state.
- Submit your booster information to the university. Students should report through My BuckMD. Employees should report through the Employee Health Record.
- Complete the Buckeye Booster Drawing entry form.
The deadline to enter for the final drawing is Sunday, April 3 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT. Rules and other information are available on the Buckeye Booster Drawing webpage.