***Notice of Meeting: Quality and Professional Affairs Committee meeting scheduled
Meeting to occur June 22
The Quality and Professional Affairs Committee of the Wexner Medical Center Board will meet at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 22. This meeting will take place virtually via Zoom in accordance with HB 404 of the 133rd General Assembly, which allows for public meetings to be held remotely until July 1, 2021.
To access the public session of this meeting, please use this Zoom link. Note that guests will be placed in a virtual waiting room during executive session.
The agenda is as follows:
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 a.m., Public Session
- Approval of March 26, 2021, Meeting Minutes
- Patient Experience Profile – Dr. Michael Guertin
- Annual Graduate Medical Education Report – Dr. Scott Holliday
4:15 p.m. – 4:55 p.m., Executive Session
4:55 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Public Session
- Wexner Medical Center Medical Staff Appointments, Initial FPPE Recommendations & Requests for Additional and/or Special Privileges and Change in Category, June 2021 – Dr. Andrew Thomas
- James Cancer Hospital Medical Staff Appointments, Initial FPPE Recommendations & Requests for Additional and/or Special Privileges and Change in Category, June 2021 – Dr. David Cohn
- Approval of New/Revised Privilege Application Forms – Dr. Andrew Thomas