Ohio State football season tickets now on sale
Seat selection in July and August; Athletic Department strongly encouraging vaccination
The Ohio State Department of Athletics today announced a number of important dates regarding 2021 football season tickets, including the renewal of season tickets and the sale of new season tickets for this upcoming football campaign. The key dates include:
Tuesday, June 1
- Invoicing starts for renewing season ticket holders, including for those who rolled over funds from the 2020 season
- Season ticket deposits will be accepted for new season tickets purchasers at the following link: 2021 Season Tickets
Wednesday, June 2
- Faculty/staff season tickets go on sale, including for those who rolled over funds from the 2020 season
Week of June 21
- Student sale of season tickets begins Monday, June 21 and runs through Thursday, June 24
- The department hopes to have inventory available to put a four-game “flex” plan and two three-game “mini” plans on sale in early August with more details to come in July
- Single game ticket sales will begin in mid-August, including traditional presale opportunities for Varsity O and Alumni Association members
Seat Selection Process
A seat selection process for season-ticket holders will take place this summer. The Department of Athletics will develop all safety protocols regarding attendance in partnership with health and medical officials, including Columbus Public Health.
“Our hope is that we are at full capacity for our football games,” Senior Vice President and Wolfe Foundation Director of Athletics Gene Smith said. “We will continue to work with our university partners and with Columbus Public Health on all of our safety protocols, including strongly encouraging those who are eligible to get vaccinated. You’ll continue to hear that message of support for vaccinations a lot from our department, the university and Columbus Public Health because it is a key component to having a full stadium in the fall.”
Season ticket holders can expect to receive information regarding the seat selection process in early July.
Ohio State will employ mobile-only ticketing for all events moving forward, enabling contactless entry into Ohio Stadium and other athletics venues. Offering greater convenience and safety, fans can access their ticket online, transfer to family and friends, utilize Buckeyes TicketExchange, or donate tickets to charity.
Ohio State strongly encourages everyone who is eligible to get their COVID-19 vaccination if they have not done so already. The vaccine has been proven to be safe and effective. Vaccine appointments can be scheduled via the Wexner Medical Center by logging into MyChart. Individuals who are not patients of the Wexner Medical Center or those who do not have a MyChart account can call 614-688-VAXX (8299) for assistance. More information, including vaccination sites and frequently asked questions, is available on the Wexner Medical Center website.