Ohio State University Trustees to meet Dec. 7 and 8
COLUMBUS - The Ohio State University Board of Trustees and its committees will meet on Thursday and Friday (12/7 and 12/8) at the Longaberger Alumni House, 2200 Olentangy River Road, and the Faculty Club, 181 S. Oval Drive, respectively.
The schedule includes meetings of the Medical Center Affairs Committee at 1 p.m. and Audit Committee at 3 p.m. on Thursday (12/7) at the Longaberger Alumni House.
On Friday (12/8), meetings of the Investments, Fiscal Affairs and Academic and Student Affairs Committees will take place within the full Board meeting that begins at 1:30 p.m. in the Faculty Club, Grand Lounge, 181 S. Oval Drive. The morning meeting schedules has been changed.
Trustees will recess into Executive Session at 8 a.m. and will reconvene to discuss board governance from 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING SCHEDULE
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2006
LONGABERGER ALUMNI HOUSE
2200 OLENTANGY RIVER ROAD
1 - 3 p.mMedical Center Affairs Committee Meeting (Mount Leadership Room)
3 - 5 p.m. Audit Committee Meeting (Mount Leadership Room>
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2006
181 S. OVAL DRIVE
Board Meeting (Grand Lounge)
Recess into Executive Session (West Dining Room)
Board Meeting Reconvenes (Grand Lounge)
Recess for Lunch
1:30 p.m.Board Meeting Reconvenes (Grand Lounge)
Committees (Committees of the Whole)
Fiscal Affairs Committee
Academic and Student Affairs Committee
1. Amendments to the University Hospitals Board Bylaws
2. Establishment of the Center for Microbial Interface Biology
3. Establishment of the Newark Earthworks Center
4. Degrees and Certificates
5. Personnel Actions
6. Resolutions in Memoriam
7. Research Contracts and Grants Report
8. University Development Report
9. Appointments/Reappointments of Investment Managers
10. Interim Authorization to Enter into Design, Construction Management, and Construction Contracts
11. Approval to Enter into Design and Construction Contracts, and to Increase Construction Contracts
12. Contracts -- Amendment
14. Acceptance of the Report of Audit for 2005-2006
Who Gets In, Who Gets Through: From Access to Success - Provost Snyder/Ms. Hart
Editors Note: Trustees also will gather for a Holiday Dinner at 6:30 pm, Thursday, Dec. 7,at Pizzuti House.