Firm Gives Space to OSU Regional Office
Firm Gives Space to OSU Regional Office FIRM GIVES SPACE TO OHIO STATE'S REGIONAL OFFICE CINCINNATI -- Thanks to the generosity of architectural firm Brandstetter/Carroll Inc., the Cincinnati Regional Office of The Ohio State University has a new home. The regional office is now located in space donated by Brandstetter/Carroll at 424 E. Fourth St. in downtown Cincinnati. "Corporate philanthropy such as this is important to our institution," explained Jerry A. May, vice president for university development at Ohio State. "We are especially gratified by Brandstetter/Carroll's commitment to our regional development program." Brandstetter/Carroll is an engineering, architectural and planning firm with offices in Cincinnati, Cleveland and Lexington, Ky. The firm employs 40 people. The firm was founded in 1979 by Lawrence W. Brandstetter, currently president, and Michael E. Carroll. Brandstetter earned a B.S. degree in 1971 and an M.S. degree in 1974 in architecture, both from Ohio State. The firm's Cincinnati office is managed by Bruce G. Brandstetter, P.E., who received a B.S. degree in civil engineering from Ohio State in 1978. "We are pleased to be able to support an institution with such an important presence in Ohio in a way that also benefits the Cincinnati area by providing a close relationship with Ohio State," said firm president Larry Brandstetter. Ohio State opened its Cincinnati office in 1988 to bring the university closer to the approximately 20,000 alumni in the Greater Cincinnati and Miami Valley regions. The office, part of Ohio State's Office of University Development, is one of six located around Ohio and the nation which provide area alumni and friends with a local connection to Ohio State. Nancy J. Schaaf has been director of Ohio State's Cincinnati office since its inception. # Contact: Nancy Schaaf, (513) 651-1560. [Submitted by: REIDV (firstname.lastname@example.org) Wed, 04 Aug 93 08:55:03 EST] All documents are the responsibility of their originator.